The FInES Cluster will be present and will take part of or organise several events:
The FInES Workshop "Translating Knowledge into Growth: Views from ICT Research to Support Future Business Innovation" will be held on the May 9th, 2012, 09:30 - 17:30. The full day event will discuss some very stringent issues and innovative ideas, starting with new business values, value objects and constellations, a new vision of the Sensing enterprise, or the characteristics, properties and architectural design principles for the enterprise systems.
More information can be retrieved here.
A FIA plenary session on "IoT applications and business models" will be co-organised with the Internet of Things European Research Cluster (IERC) on May 11th, 2012, 9:00-11:00. The session aims to explore:
- What are the most successful IoT applications?
- Are there any barriers to prevent successful deployments such as for instance from legal, societal and governance?
- What could be the business models to exploit the full potential of IoT innovations?
The session will consist of:
- Presentations of IoT activities and challenges through mainly the IoT forum
- Show cases event allowing projects to present IoT application success stories, development and business model
- Panel session to debate few questions prepared in advance